Friday, May 06, 2005

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Some people toil in obscurity for years before they reach the big time. Well, in their faces, I only toiled for 3 months. Joe Aiello has invited me to join the staff over at View From the Bleachers, so I'm taking my baseball ramblings over there. I will still be posting on this page occassionally, and am hoping to get my brother to take it over full time. Anyway, thanks to the few of you who read my stuff over here, and if you liked it, check me out at the new place.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was searching for chicago cubs world series and found your site.

I'm a huge Cub fan and I have been looking for other sites about chicago cubs world series

Dave

3:41 AM  
Blogger cc Infopage said...

.

Games & PC Games News by www.infopage.cc - Oct. 18, 2005

Beta testers needed for GPS enabled Golf application for Windows Mobile (MS Mobiles)
October 17, 2005 [General] There are many applications for Windows Mobile about game of golf. Not all of them are GPS enabled though. Here comes yet another application about golf, in versions both for Pocket PC and MS Smartphone. (Read More ...)

GameTap download service launches in US (gamesindustry.biz)
Turner Broadcasting System has officially launched GameTap, a new gaming download service which gives subscribers access to more than 300 arcade, console and PC games. (Read More ...)

Today's News about Games & PC Games

Free Anonymous Proxies by www.jeepee.biz

Have a nice day,

jeepee
Infopage.cc: 30,000 updated Free Information Pages

7:36 PM  
Blogger Blog World said...

A dying man needs to die, as a sleepy man needs to sleep, and there comes a time when it is wrong, as well as useless, to resist.
Stewart Alsop- Posters.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home