Thursday, April 28, 2005

Dubious Milestone

During the course of internet surfing, you come across a lot of dumb stuff. One of the more lucid sports columnists on the internet is King Kaufman over at salon.com. The rest of the site I can take or leave. It's unabashedly liberal, but mostly in a bad, whiny sort of way, as opposed to the good forklift kind of way. Anyway, they're celebrating the 4th birthday of Salon Premium. Which means that for the last 4 years, you've had to either pay a subscription fee, or watch an internet commercial in order to read the same crap you used to read for free. Sounds like a reason to celebrate.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Salon cruises rock. I should know. I've roomed with Ann Richards.

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, I'm enjoying your site...but I long for more cowbell.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home